Status updates from the ‘Open Cases Reports’ …
- DFARS Case 2014-D005: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts—Further Implementation
08/02/2016 Final rule published on Federal Register. (81 FR 50635)
- DFARS Case 2015-D020: DoD Use of Trusted Suppliers for Electronic Parts
08/19/2016 Status update due 10/05/2016
- DFARS Case 2016-D010: Cost of Remedy for Use or Inclusion of Counterfeit Electronic Parts
03/24/2016 Proposed rule published on the Federal Register (81 FR 17055). Public comment period ends 05/24/2016.
05/24/2016 Public comment period ended. DAR staff processing. Comments posted at Regulations.gov (docket DARS-2016-0002)
07/27/2016 OIRA cleared final DFARS rule. DAR editor preparing for publication. Confirm any required systems changes.
- DFARS Case 2016-D013: Amendments Related to Trusted Suppliers
08/02/2016 Proposed rule published on the Federal Register. Comments due on or before 3 Oct 2016
- FAR Case 2013-002: Expanded Reporting of Nonconforming Items
03/17/2015 Case on hold at the direction of DARC Director, pending completion of study regarding which changes to GIDEP are currently feasible.
- DFARS Case 2012-D055: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts
05/06/2014 Final rule published on Federal Register. (79 FR 26091)
- FAR Case 2012-032: Higher-Level Contract Quality Requirements
11/25/2014 Final rule published on Federal Register (79 FR 70344)
- DFARS Case 2012-D050: Supply Chain Risk
10/30/2015 Published final DFARS rule in Federal Register (80 FR 67244). Effective upon publication.
- DFARS Case 2012-D042: Business Systems Compliance
02/04/2015 Case closed without further action.
- FAR Case 2012-024: Commercial and Government Entity Code
04/30/2014 Final rule published.