Status updates from the ‘Open Cases Reports’ …
- DFARS Case 2014-D005: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts—Further Implementation
11/07/2013 DARC Director tasked DARS staff to draft proposed DFARS rule.
09/21/2015 Proposed rule publish on the Federal Register (80 FR 56939). Public comment period ends 11/20/2015.
10/21/2015 Published notice of public meeting on 11/13/2015 and extension of comment period to 12/11/2015 (80 FR 63735).
12/16/2015 DARC Director tasked Adhoc Cmte. to review public comments, draft final DFARS rule. Report due 3/2/2016.
03/04/2016 Report due 03/16/2016.
- DFARS Case 2015-D020: DoD Use of Trusted Suppliers for Electronic Parts
03/13/2015 DARC Director tasked Ad Hoc Cmte. to draft proposed DFARS rule.
02/19/2016 Status report due date extended to 04/13/2016.
- DFARS Case 2016-D010: Cost of Remedy for Use or Inclusion of Counterfeit Electronic Parts
01/06/2016 DARC received staff draft proposed DFARS rule from DAR staff). Discuss on 01/20/2016.
01/20/2016 DARC agreed to draft proposed DFARS rule. Case manager processing.
02/08/2016 Case manager forwarded draft proposed rule to DAR editor. DAR editor reviewing.
02/19/2016 DAR editor requested DoD approval to publish draft proposed DFARS rule.
02/24/2016 DAR editor submitted draft proposed DFARS rule to OIRA. OIRA reviewing.
- DFARS Case 2016-D013: Amendments Related to Trusted Suppliers
01/05/2016 DARS opened case, proposed DFARS rule. DAR staff processing.
01/06/2016 DARC Director tasked Staff to draft proposed DFARS rule. Report due 03/16/2016.
- FAR Case 2013-002: Expanded Reporting of Nonconforming Items
03/17/2015 Case on hold at the direction of DARC Director, pending completion of study regarding which changes to GIDEP are currently feasible.
- DFARS Case 2012-D055: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts
05/06/2014 Final rule published on Federal Register. (79 FR 26091)
- FAR Case 2012-032: Higher-Level Contract Quality Requirements
11/25/2014 Final rule published on Federal Register (79 FR 70344)
- DFARS Case 2012-D050: Supply Chain Risk
10/30/2015 Published final DFARS rule in Federal Register (80 FR 67244). Effective upon publication.
- DFARS Case 2012-D042: Business Systems Compliance
02/04/2015 Case closed without further action.
- FAR Case 2012-024: Commercial and Government Entity Code
04/30/2014 Final rule published.