Status updates from the ‘Open Cases Reports’ …
- DFARS Case 2012-D055: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts
05/06/2014 Final rule published on Federal Register. (79 FR 26091)
- DFARS Case 2014-D005: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts—Further Implementation
11/07/2013 DARC Director tasked DARS staff to draft proposed DFARS rule. Report due 01/29/2014.
01/31/2014 Report due date extended to 4/23/2014.
04/26/2014 Report due date extended to 5/28/2014.
05/09/2014 DoD is hosting a public meeting 06/16/2014.
05/30/2014 Report due date extended to 6/25/2014.
06/27/2014 Report due date extended to 8/27/2014.
- FAR Case 2012-032: Higher-Level Contract Quality Requirements
12/03/2013 Proposed FAR rule published on the Federal Register (78 FR 76260).
05/14/2014 DARC agreed to draft final FAR rule. DAR staff processing.
05/30/2014 Received comments from OMB/OIRA on 5-1-2014. Sent DoD response to OMB/OFPP comments on 5-23-14.
06/18/2014 FAR staff notified DAR staff of CAAC differences from team report or DARC suggested changes. DAR and FAR staff resolving open issues.
- FAR Case 2013-002: Expanded Reporting of Nonconforming Supplies
03/26/2014 CAAC Chair sent draft proposed FAR rule to OIRA.
05/14/2014 DoD is hosting a public meeting 06/16/2014.
05/20/2014 OIRA cleared proposed FAR rule. FAR staff processing
06/10/2014 Published proposed FAR rule in Federal Register (79 FR 33164). Public comment period ends 08/11/2014.
- DFARS Case 2012-D050: Supply Chain Risk
11/18/2013 Interim rule published on the
Federal Register (78 FR 69267).
01/22/2014 DARC Director tasked Adhoc Cmte. to review public comments, (draft final DFARS rule). Report due 03/19/2014.
Report due extended to 4/23/2014.
4/26/2014 Report due extended to 5/28/2014.
05/30/2014 Report due extended to 7/2/2014.
07/07/2014 Report due extended to 08/13/2014.
- DFARS Case 2012-D042: Business Systems Compliance
04/21/2014 DAR editor submitted draft proposed DFARS rule to OIRA. OIRA reviewing.
Received comments from OMB/OIRA on 5-1-2014. Sent DoD response to OMB/OFPP comments on 5-23-14.
06/13/2014 OIRA cleared proposed DFARS rule. DAR editor preparing for publication.
- FAR Case 2012-024: Commercial and Government Entity Code
04/30/2014 Final rule published.