Status updates from the ‘Open Cases Reports’ …
- DFARS Case 2012-D055: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts
05/06/2014 Final rule published on Federal Register.
- DFARS Case 2014-D005: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts—Further Implementation
11/07/2013 DARC Director tasked DARS staff to draft proposed DFARS rule. Report due 01/29/2014.
01/31/2014 Report due date extended to 4/23/2014.
04/26/2014 Report due date extended to 5/28/2014.
05/09/2014 DoD is hosting a public meeting 06/16/2014.
- FAR Case 2012-032: Higher-Level Contract Quality Requirements
05/14/2014 DARC agreed to draft final FAR rule. DAR staff processing.
Proposed FAR rule published on the Federal Register (78 FR 76260).
- FAR Case 2013-002: Expanded Reporting of Nonconforming Supplies
03/26/2014 CAAC Chair sent draft proposed FAR rule to OIRA.
05/14/2014 DoD is hosting a public meeting 06/16/2014.
- DFARS Case 2012-D050: Supply Chain Risk
01/22/2014 DARC Director tasked Adhoc Cmte. to review public comments, (draft final DFARS rule). Report due 03/19/2014.
Report due extended to 4/23/2014.
4/26/2014 Report due extended to 5/28/2014.
Interim rule published on the Federal Register.
- DFARS Case 2012-D042: Business Systems Compliance
04/21/2014 DAR editor submitted draft proposed DFARS rule to OIRA. OIRA reviewing.
- FAR Case 2012-024: Commercial and Government Entity Code
04/14/2014 Final rule to FARSEC for preparation of FAC