Status updates from the ‘Open Cases Reports’ …
- DFARS Case 2014-D005: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts—Further Implementation
11/07/2013 DARC Director tasked DARS staff to draft proposed DFARS rule. Report due 01/29/2014.
01/31/2014 Report due date extended to 4/23/2014.
- DFARS Case 2012-D055: Detection and Avoidance of Counterfeit Electronic Parts
01/31/2014 Case manager returned draft final DFARS rule to DAR editor. DAR editor reviewing.
Proposed rule published on Federal Register.
- FAR Case 2012-032: Higher-Level Contract Quality Requirements
12/03/2013 Proposed FAR rule published on the Federal Register (78 FR 76260). Public comment period ends 2/03/2014
- FAR Case 2013-002: Expanded Reporting of Nonconforming Supplies
12/23/2013 OFPP identified draft proposed FAR rule issues. OFPP, FAR and DAR staff resolving issues.
- DFARS Case 2012-D050: Supply Chain Risk
01/22/2014 DARC Director tasked Adhoc Cmte. to review public comments, (draft final DFARS rule). Report due 03/19/2014.
Rule published on the Federal Register.
- DFARS Case 2012-D042: Business Systems Compliance
12/16/2013 Case manager forwarded draft proposed rule to DAR editor. DAR editor reviewing.
- FAR Case 2012-024: Commercial and Government Entity Code
10/31/2013 DAR staff notified FAR staff that DARC agreed to draft final FAR rule. Awaiting CAAC concurrence.